Jul 08 2018 - Jul 11 2018
Four days of exciting science, technology, and education at PREP 2018, the longest running, most recognized international scientific conference and exposition driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organized by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner. Join us for a dynamic and innovative program where world renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography.
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimization, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications. The program will be packed with papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, regulatory aspects, and more!
- Find current tools and solutions to practical chromatographic separations.
- Learn how to optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- During the exhibition, evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
In addition to general oral and poster sessions, PREP 2018 will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative chromatography, such as:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
- Process Scale Purification of Peptides
- Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Big Data and Hybrid Modeling in Preparative/ Process Chromatography
In This Edition Articles - Determination of heroin in street drug samples with printable surface enhanced Raman scattering (P-SERS) - Advances in Protein Sample Preparation: Centrifugation i...
View all digital editions
Jan 28 2019 Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Jan 30 2019 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 31 2019 Paris, France
Feb 02 2019 Washington, DC, USA.
Feb 04 2019 Dubai, UAE