F-DGSi New 'Modular Cosmos Gas Generators' for the GC Market (H2, N2, Zero Air) in One
Mar 18 2019 Read 745 Times
Its space saving stackable design allows you to make the most of your lab space and the modular design allows for different combinations to suit single and multiple GC applications. It eliminates the inconvenience of gas cylinders.
Looking to the future, the F-DGSi Modular Cosmos Series can also accommodate helium to hydrogen conversion as natural resources run low and costs rise, with the high purity H2 generator model COSMOS.MF.H2.
- The F-DGSi Cosmos.MF.H2 Hydrogen gas Generator is able to generate up to 1350 cc/min Hydrogen with purity better than 99.99999% and pressure up to 11 bar
- The F-DGSi Cosmos.MF.H2 includes the new long life multilayer electrolytic cell with polymeric membrane (PEM) using distilled water
- The innovative gas drying system with automatic regeneration ensures the maximum grade of hydrogen purity, is completely maintenance-free and allows continuous operation, 24 hours a day
- The exclusive cascading option allows combining multiple units for higher flow requirements
- The system’s internal self-diagnostic features, high visibility lighted display, internal/external leak detection and all the remote control and alarm capabilities increase lab safety and productivity
- The exclusive safety on the market to use H2 as carrier gas Don’t be afraid anymore to use H2 gas as carrier gas: thanks to the H2 sensor controlled by the H2 generator, in case of any leak inside the oven of the GC, the H2 generator will stop to produce
- The unique Remote PC monitoring in standard via USB allows to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allows the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics)
- Unique Smart LED Technology to secure your GC workflow: the generator will indicate its colour coded status
More information online: www.f-dgs.com
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Articles Finding an easy, cost-effective way to break into new markets Exploring safe and intelligent multi-application liquid nitrogen cooling via auto-fill technology Characterisation o...
View all digital editions
Sep 23 2019 Ulm Germany
Sep 24 2019 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 24 2019 Karachi, Pakistan
Sep 24 2019 Basel, Switzerland
Sep 25 2019 Bangkok, Thailand