384. Ready. Set. Pipette!
Jul 19 2019 Read 275 Times
New Eppendorf Research® plus and Eppendorf Xplorer® plus 16- and 24-channel pipettes and epT.I.P.S.® 384.
Do you work with 384-well plates and strive for more efficient manual pipetting methods? Your worries are over. The new Eppendorf Research® plus and Eppendorf Xplorer® plus 16- and 24-channel pipettes and innovative pipette tips epT.I.P.S.® 384 make working with 384-well plates efficient, ergonomic, and safe.
Once throughput increases and sample volumes decrease, users face a dilemma. The so-called ‘alternate well pipetting method’, which uses 8 and 12 channel pipettes to fill 384-well plates, demands intense concentration; furthermore, it is time-consuming and carries a high risk of error.
With their 16 and 24 channels, the new mechanical multichannel pipettes Eppendorf Research plus and the new electronic multichannel pipettes Eppendorf Xplorer plus can now tackle entire columns and rows of a 384-well plate in one single step. Up to 24 reactions may thus be started and stopped simultaneously. An entire plate can be managed manually within the space of a minute. In this way, the user will save time while at the same time improving the reproducibility of their results.
- Feel the magic of filling a 384-well plate within a minute
- No more mistakes or tedious work due to inconvenient alternate well pipetting with 8- and 12-channel pipettes
- Set up an automated process manually, and have a back-up system in case automation fails
- Increase your throughput and change from 96- to 384-well plates. There's no reason to hesitate anymore!
Save Time: Fill a 384-Well Plate Manually within a Minute
- Process complete columns and rows with 16- and 24- channel pipettes, respectively, in just one step, therefore reducing pipetting steps
- Start and stop up to 24 reactions simultaneously and increase reproducibility of results
- Process one 384- instead of four 96-well plates
- Have 384 tips in one tip box available instead of using four boxes
Request a demo: https://ilmt.co/PL/zgYJ
Innovative Tips with Extraordinary Tip Fit and Tightness for Safe 384-Well Plate Manoeuvring
Manual pipetting of 384-well plates is tedious? ‘Alternate well pipetting’ with 8- and 12-channel pipettes is not a joy and prone to error? This is now a thing of the past.
The system that comprises the innovative Eppendorf pipette tips epT.I.P.S.® 384 and ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S.® 384 will afford the user the utmost security. The unique SOFTattach technology utilises elastic forming grooves that contribute to a perfect tip fit as well as to a perfect seal of the system. The tip attachment forces could thus be reduced by an additional 40% per cone. An extremely fine tip shape that displays perfect coaxiality makes secure manoeuvring of samples into the tiny wells of a 384-well plate as easy as pie. With these innovations, the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept® has once again achieved a significant leap forward, and even under conditions of increased throughput, the pipetting experience has now become even more ergonomic and comfortable.
Watch the new video which gives you a vivid impression of the new pipetting system. Discover the innovative epT.I.P.S.® 384 with elastic forming grooves, optimised tip shape and coaxially, for safe manoeuvring in 384-well plates.
Watch the video: https://ilmt.co/PL/p3VV
Ergonomics - Practiced Innovation
- New SOFTattach technology reduces tip attachment forces by 40% per cone while ensuring reliable tip fit and tightness
- Spring-loaded tip cones further minimise tip attachment forces and provide safe feeling of correct tip seat when pushing through end-position
- Extremely fine shape of new tips epT.I.P.S. 384 optimised for the tiny wells of a 384-well plate
- Excellent alignment of new tips epT.I.P.S. 384 for secure manoeuvring of up to 24 samples
- New SOFTeject technology minimises tip ejection forces by 50%
Download the product brochure ‘384. Ready. Set. Pipette!’ now.
More information online: https://ilmt.co/PL/xLjM
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland