Creation of Nano Particles and IN SITU measurement
Oct 01 2019 Read 377 Times
FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are extremely strong all-purpose mills that offer premium performance, usability and safety. Due to revolutionary rotational speeds of up to 1100 rpm, nano results are achieved by powerful wet and dry comminution of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist samples by the high-energy impact of grinding balls in rotating grinding bowls. Your advantage: extremely short grinding times and reliably reproducible results down into the nano range. FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are also a perfect choice for highly efficient mixing and homogenising or for mechanical activation and alloying in materials research.
Choose according to your needs!
High-performance grinding down into the nano range –
- Extra strong 2.2 kW drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration up to 64 g and up to 800 rpm (Rotational speed of the bowl 1600 rpm)
- Motor-driven ServoLOCK clamping of the grinding bowls
- Safe and user-independent reproducible clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 125 - 500 ml volume
- Intuitive touchscreen operation with colour display
Nano grinding for small quantities –
- (Rotational speed of the bowl 2200 rpm) Extra strong centrifugal acceleration with up to 95 g and up to 1100 rpm (Rotational speed of the bowl 2200 rpm)
- Extremely fast bowl changing due to SelfLOCK clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 20 ml, 45 ml and 80 ml volume
- For the first time grinding bowls and lid form a single unit – and snap into place in the machine – without additional clamping and without the risk of incorrect operation
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
Grinding has never been safer!
Ideal for sample preparation in the areas of: Geology and Mineralogy, Metallurgy, Ceramics, Material Research/Mechanical alloying, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Chemistry, Biology, Sample preparation for analysis.
Only available from FRITSCH - IN SITU measurement
Turn your Planetary Mill premium line into an analytical measuring system by using the EASY GTM system (Gas Pressure and Temperature Measurement System) with special lid and transmitter as well as a receiver board and the included Mill-Control software.
Your advantage: easy and safe monitoring and analysis of thermal effects, physical and chemical reactions or increases/decreases in pressure through continuous measurement of gas pressure and temperature directly in the grinding bowl. The mill is automatically controlled to ensure that the set parameters are not exceeded. EASY GTM bowls are available in different materials.
Test the FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line!
Send us your most difficult sample – we will carry out an individual sample grinding for you. Compare for yourself!
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue Articles - Review of China market shows real potential for lab companies - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents Laboratory Products - ChIP Kits for H...
View all digital editions
Sep 20 2020 Preveza, Greece
Sep 21 2020 Budapest, Hungary
Sep 22 2020 Moscow, Russia
Sep 29 2020 Utrecht, Holland
Oct 06 2020 Lagos, Nigeria