Laboratory Solutions Helping the Worldwide Scientific Community in the COVID-19 Response
Apr 01 2020 Read 622 Times
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Grant is more than ever committed to providing researchers with vital products to help in the global scientific fight to combat this novel virus. The company are fully equipped and ready to supply to full range of scientific solutions to aid in the acceleration of vaccine development in this unprecedented time.
With a comprehensive portfolio of laboratory solutions, Grant is a renowned and trusted partner for pathogen detection, vaccine development and laboratory equipment, to enable scientists to perform critical research.
Grant are on-hand to support and scale-up production as needed, to keep your laboratory supplied with the right products and remain fully operational.
Advanced digital dry block heaters for reproducible results
Grant’s QB dry blocks are a versatile, general purpose, compact system with up to four removeable/interchangeable blocks. These dry block heating systems are designed for basic to advanced applications in the laboratory.
With the QBD models, you will benefit from:
- Temperature range ambient +5ºC to 130ºC, with rapid heat-up time
- Stability: ±0.1ºC / Uniformity: ±0.1ºC
- Digital temperature control for optimal precision
- External probe available for accurate in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Modular and custom blocks
Grant’s dry block heaters are suitable for applications from sensitive analytical procedures including enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies to nucleic acid hybridisations.
Powerful UV cabinet protects samples from contamination in DNA/RNA procedures
The Grant-bio UVT-B-AR is an economical general purpose PCR UV cabinet for carrying out short-term procedures in an aseptic environment.
With the UVT-B-AR economy PCR UV cabinet, you will benefit from:
- UV surface irradiation - via single 25W 254nm open UV lamp
- High intensity UV air cleaner - 25 m3/hour air flow exchange
- UV exposure control - 24-hour digital timer
- Quiet operation (33-37dB) and low energy consumption (67W)
- Built-in power socket
- UV protection - UV protective film on glass panels
The UV cabinet can be used in germicidal and viricidal inhibition of DNA and RNA contamination applications include, molecular biology, immunology and microbiological research.
Portable liquid nitrogen-free controlled rate freezer offers accuracy and reproducibility to a range of applications
The CRF-1 brings accuracy, precision and reproducibility to a range of applications. Liquid nitrogen free and cryogen free controlled rate freezing for cryovials, straws, bags, microplates and Matrix-96-well block plates. Custom plates are also available on request. Comes with software to allow configuration of existing profiles, creation of new customer profiles, data logging and reporting.
With the CRF-1 model, you will benefit from:
- Temperature range - -80/-100°C with a choice of heads
- Accurate and reproducible control - cooling rates and sample temperatures
- Easy-to-use - samples can be nucleated/seeded in-situ
- Linear and non-linear cooling profiles
- Low running costs - estimated at 1% of liquid nitrogen-controlled rate freezing
- Un-interruptible power supply (UPS) - complete cycle run if power fails
The CRF-1 is highly versatile and can be used in the following applications; transgenic embryos research, stem cell research, and clinical and research samples.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Export experts talk Corona Virus - Automated cell counting shouldn’t cost the earth Laboratory Products - Spectrophotometer Linearity Validation - Analysi...
View all digital editions
May 31 2020 Houston, TX, USA
May 31 2020 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jun 11 2020 Brussels, Belgium
Jun 20 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 30 2020 Nuremberg, Germany