ebook - Expert Guide to Setting Up a New Lab
Nov 08 2019 Read 350 Times
A new lab needs a vast collection of equipment. Unfortunately, the list of things to buy, arrange, and get working can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be that way. The expert tips contained in this eBook aim to make the setting up of a new lab easier and more efficient so you can focus on your research.
Topics covered in this ebook include:
- The importance of an organised approach
- The value of consulting with experienced lab managers and vendors who can provide expert guidance
- Tips on designing for flexibility
- Why you should evaluate instrument size and placement within lab prior to purchasing
- Key considerations when purchasing a biological safety cabinet
Click here to read the ebook.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Translating Proteomic MALDi Tissue Typing to Clinical Pathology - Fusion Protein Complexes Analysed by CG-MALS - The Separation and Purification of Glutamine Deri...
View all digital editions
Nov 25 2019 Beijing, China
Dec 05 2019 New Delhi, India
Dec 13 2019 Kathmandu, Nepal
Jan 25 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 27 2020 Dubai, UAE