DosysTM laboratory syringes – New video
Oct 07 2015
From the basic unit to the corrosion resistant model, the laboratory syringes are precision instruments intended for safe and reliable liquid distribution. The selection of pistol grip and two ring instruments comes in a wide volume range and features following highlights.
Optimal hand balance and ergonomics.
Both pistol grip and two-ring handles fit any hand in a comfortable way. Activation performed with limited effort for efficient work even during long dispensing series.
Fast and reliable volume setting.
Set within seconds, the volume will not vary while activating the syringe, thanks to the safety-locking nut on the micrometric screw. The range offer dosing possibilities from 0.025 mL to 20 mL.
Plunger tightness without O-ring.
Smooth travel and tightness achieved through high precision stainless steel plunger and interchangeable ground glass barrel. No O-ring to mess with or replace.
High chemical resistance.
Carefully selected materials such as chrome-plated brass and polyamid provide high resistance and durability. Plunger and valve balls made of stainless steel for high reliability and corrosion prevention
Easy disassembling and maintenance.
The automatic syringes are made of only six main parts, easy to disassemble. Fast access to all elements enables rapid and efficient cleaning. Fully autoclavable at 121°C / 250°F
- Dispensing/distribution: spring-loaded plunger and three-way valve system allow for trouble free distribution of a large variety of liquids. Feed tubing supplied as a standard accessory while bottle feedings are optional.
- Sterile work: syringes and accessories are autoclavable. This makes the line particularly adapted for sterile distribution of hot agar or dosing of culture media and supplements in tissue culture flasks.
- Filtration: a sterile filter disk set on the Luer lock outlet valve turns the instrument into a filtration syringe. Use the optional enhanced tightness kit to improve efficiency of long filtration series or when using small pore sizes.
- Aspiration: the reverse modus valve set is meant for precise and safe liquid aspiration (ex. waste collection in separate container).
- Animal feeding/vaccination: safe and stress free feeding or injections of laboratory animals.
All syringes are supplied with accessories such as one meter silicone feed tube, aspiration and vent cannulas and a set of spares. For more information or for an overview of the complete Socorex product range, visit the website or contact us.
SOCOREX ISBA S.A., 1024 Ecublens/Lausanne, Switzerland.
In This Edition Chromatography - Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography - Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS - New Low Volu...
View all digital editions
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia