Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
New Fluorescence Spectroscopy Instruments, Accessories, & Solutions
Aug 01 2018 Read 1137 Times
Are you looking for high-performing, simple-to-operate instruments that help your lab achieve fast, accurate results?
PerkinElmer’s latest fluorescence spectrometers truly deliver and outshine expectations. Designed to maximize productivity, the FL 6500™ and FL 8500™ use interchangeable, plug-and-play accessories, intuitive software that mirrors your laboratory workflow, and support and services that validate your equipment and ensure standard compliance regulations are met.
The FL 6500 Pulse Fluorescence Spectrometer has features and benefits such as:
- A pulse Xenon lamp and user-defined power settings that increase dynamic range
- Better resolution that increases the number of spectral peaks that can be resolved, improving identification and qualification
- Faster scan speeds that support greater productivity
- Protection from photo-bleaching with the ability to adjust the settings to optimize range and wattage by increments - 20 kW, 40 kW, 80 kW, and 120 kW
In addition to this, the FL 8500 Continuous Wave Spectrometer Has features and benefits including:
- Continuous wave excitation
- High-sensitivity measurements at scan speeds of up to 60,000 nanometers per minute
- Accurate measurements of diluted and/or small sample amounts
- High-quality results the first time and every time
PerkinElmer’s Enhanced Security™ (ES) software helps labs maintain Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and adhere to stringent data integrity requirements, preventing you from incurring costly fines and downtime. This includes encompassing data security, access control, data integrity, and audit trailing features with user-defined electronic signature points and customizable signature reasons.
We also offer solutions for areas such as Biotech, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, and Research & Academia, Environmental, and Food Safety with a variety of application notes.
Learn more about the new FL 6500 and 8500 fluorescence spectrometers.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Editon Articles - More than One Way to Hit the Bullseye - Gas Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy - News Bites from the UK Laboratory Industry Mass Spectrometry & Sp...
View all digital editions
Jun 26 2019 Basel, Switzerland
Jul 01 2019 Manchester, UK
Jul 03 2019 Tokyo, Japan
Jul 07 2019 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 09 2019 Johannesburg, South Africa