News & Views
Science, Innovation and Translation Conference 9-10 May 2017
Feb 16 2017 Comments 0
The United Kingdom Science Park Association (UKSPA) and S-Lab: Supporting World Class Science are jointly organising a Conference, Exhibition and Gala Dinner at York Racecourse, in partnership with; the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP); Innovation DB Forum; Praxis Unico and York Science Park. This two day conference, themed around the Design and Operation of Research Laboratories, Incubators and Science Park Facilities, is expected to attract 400+ delegates who are engaged in the financing, design, managing and operation of scientific research, incubation and innovation facilities.
A Gala Dinner will enable relaxed networking with 300+ attendees and highlight best practice with brief presentations to winners of the 2017 S-LAB and UKSPA Awards.
An exhibition with 40-50 stands will provide opportunities to build and strengthen relationships between customers and suppliers and highlight innovative developments in design, facilities, operation and knowledge transfer
Who should attend:
· Designers, operations directors, technical support staff, estates and facilities staff, equipment and service suppliers, and others concerned with the design, management, and operation of laboratory, incubation and innovation space
· Science Professionals supporting academic/business knowledge exchange and research collaboration
· Researchers, technical staff, suppliers and others involved in the design and operation of translational research facilities
· Those concerned about the impact of Brexit on research and innovation
· Those who wish to meet CPD requirements through an accredited event.
Delegate bookings now open: For more information contact www.eventbrite.co.uk
For latest agenda and details visit www.effectivelab.org.uk or www.ukspa.org.uk
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy ASMS Review Chromatography How Safe is Safe? Analytical Tools for Tracing Contaminants in Food Laboratory Products Solut...
View all digital editions
Jul 25 2017 Loughborough, UK
Jul 25 2017 Ulm, Germany
Jul 30 2017 San Diego, CA USA
Jul 31 2017 Big Sky, MMT, USA
Aug 06 2017 St. Louise, MO, USA