News & Views
PREP 2020: Latest Trends and Practices in Process Chromatography May 31 - June3
Feb 09 2020 Read 1218 Times
Are you looking for a comprehensive conference supporting the separation science practitioner in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, fine chemicals, food and beverage and environmental industries? Are you looking for a highly integrated scientific, training and exhibit program organised by expert academic and industrial scientists and engineers that focuses on the latest trends and best practices in preparative and process chromatography? Are you looking for the most visible arena to introduce and promote your latest scientific discoveries, technologies and services? Are you looking for the best networking and marketing opportunities in this field? Then look no further - PREP 2020, the 33rd International Symposium and Exhibit on Preparative and Process Chromatography, Ion Exchange, Adsorption Processes and Related Separation Techniques, to be held at the Hyatt Regency, Baltimore, USA, will provide all of that and more.
Show organisers invite you to 4 days of exciting science, technology and education at PREP 2020, the longest running, highly recognised international scientific conference and exposition in the world driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organised by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner. World-renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography. The focus of the conference is the development, design, optimisation, operation and economics of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications.
- Learn how to find current tools and develop practical solutions to chromatographic separations.
- Learn how to successfully optimise chromatography processes and minimise costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- During the exhibition, evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
This is an all-inclusive Symposium for separation scientists and engineers, analytical and process chemists, R&D scientists and engineers in industry and academia, chemical and bio-process development scientists, downstream process development engineers, data scientists, technical sales personnel and applications support scientists, group leaders, managers, directors, heads of departments, vice presidents, presidents, entrepreneurs, regulatory policy makers and experts as well as students considering either industrial or academic careers interested in Preparative and Process Chromatography.
Preliminary List of Keynote Sessions
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Regulatory and Data Science Perspectives in Preparative Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous and Integrated Processes for Biomolecules
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development and Manufacture
- Workshops and Tutorials open to conference and non-conference participants
- Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Biomolecules by Batch and Continuous Chromatography
- Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Small and Intermediate Size APIs by Batch Chromatography, SMB, & SFC
- Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting Analytical and Overloaded Preparative Chromatography
- Practical Concepts on Process Characterisation and Validation of Biopharmaceuticals based on QbD Principles
- 3D Printing in Separation Science
The exhibition will showcase the industry's latest in chromatographic media, equipment and services, offering opportunities to view new product launches, check out innovative products, explore ground-breaking technologies and discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths. Free vendor technical workshops will also be presented.
To learn more, please click here.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue Articles - Review of China market shows real potential for lab companies - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents Laboratory Products - ChIP Kits for H...
View all digital editions
Sep 20 2020 Preveza, Greece
Sep 21 2020 Budapest, Hungary
Sep 22 2020 Moscow, Russia
Sep 29 2020 Utrecht, Holland
Oct 06 2020 Lagos, Nigeria