News & Views
Thailand Lab International 2019 Announces Hosted Buyer Program
Jul 05 2019 Read 431 Times
VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific, organisers of Thailand Lab International, has launched a new sector - ‘Bio Investment Asia’ - for its 9th edition. At this event, the latest laboratory technology equipment covering analytical and testing, chemicals, medical & clinical laboratory and life sciences instrument from more than 250 global brands around the world can be found under one roof.
Hosted Buyer Program
Criteria of Buyer: Top management levels, company owners, laboratory manufacturers, industry leaders, lab managers, associations or government agencies who are the decision maker and have purchasing plan for laboratory equipment and instrument especially from Asian region.
The qualified buyer will receive the special entitlements below:
- Buyer Badge: a fast track registration at VIP/ Buyer counter. The Buyer can access the ‘Buyer Lounge’ on the show floor with refreshments and snacks throughout the day
- Free Air Ticket and/or Accommodation: Round trip, economy class ticket and/or 2 nights stay at Thailand Lab International 2019’s Official Hotels
- Networking Functions: Opening Ceremony, Networking Reception and more
- Business Matching: Pre-Appointments for Business Matching and Meetings
- Exhibition Tours: Buyer Concierge to guide you to the exhibition
The organiser reserves the right the select the qualified buyer and will confirm directly by email.
The event will be held from 25-27 September 2019 at EH 102-104, BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand. Do not miss this opportunity to explore the latest laboratory trends at Thailand Lab International.
Apply for Hosted Buyer Program before 19 July 2019 by clicking here.
More information online: www.thailandlab.com
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - Translating Proteomic MALDi Tissue Typing to Clinical Pathology - Fusion Protein Complexes Analysed by CG-MALS - Non-equivalent, Multivalen...
View all digital editions
Jan 25 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 27 2020 Dubai, UAE
Jan 29 2020 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2020 Dubai, UAE
Feb 12 2020 Tokyo, Japan