News & Views
UK Bioscience Forum Oct 14-15
Aug 11 2020
While emerging data technologies offer the potential to tackle long-standing challenges in the biotech sector, life science companies are also faced with the need to address their own capabilities to take the potential of computational power forward. Ethical harnessing of data, access to and governance of data, skills and interoperability all provide significant hurdles.
Equally, technology-based organisations need to get to grips with the world of biotech in order to understand where they can add the most value.
This year’s virtual Bioscience Forum is set to explore the key issues of emerging technologies in our sector and connect with people who can help to take your organisation forwards. Tickets include:
- Two days of inspirational keynotes, workshops, and panel discussions at the virtual conference
- Networking opportunities with other attendees and exhibitors/sponsors
- Advance access to the platform
- Access to recordings of the sessions post-event
- Flexibility to attend the virtual conference through either a desktop or mobile app
For further registration details visit ukbioscienceforum.org
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Faster and automated analysis of aroma compounds in cosmetics Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) abou...
View all digital editions
Oct 05 2023 Gandhinagar, India
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event
Oct 18 2023 Liverpool, UK
Oct 23 2023 Beijing, China
Oct 24 2023 Glasgow, Scotland, UK