Clarify your samples for analysis
Aug 16 2023
Gilson SupaTop™ Syringe Filters are a reliable and cost-effective solution for the removal of particles and clarification needs.
For sample volumes up to 100 mL, Gilson SupaTop™ Syringe Filters provide a quick, convenient, and reliable method of clarifying liquids intended for further analysis such as the clarification of samples prior to HPLC injection to combat particulate clogging of columns.
- Avoid filter blowout and lost samples due to high burst strength and durable construction
- Maintain precious sample integrity with pigment-free, sealant-free housing
- Minimise interference under the most sensitive analytical conditions, with limited release of UV-absorbing materials
- Save time and avoid costly errors by selecting the correctly colour-coded syringe filter, every time
- Select a filter matched to your needs, whatever your application
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA