Clarify your Samples for Analysis
Aug 16 2023
Gilson SupaTop™ Syringe Filters are a reliable and cost-effective solution for the removal of particles and clarification needs.
For sample volumes up to 100 mL, Gilson SupaTop™ Syringe Filters provide a quick, convenient, and reliable method of clarifying liquids intended for further analysis such as the clarification of samples prior to HPLC injection to combat particulate clogging of columns.
- Avoid filter blowout and lost samples due to high burst strength and durable construction
- Maintain precious sample integrity with pigment-free, sealant-free housing
- Minimise interference under the most sensitive analytical conditions, with limited release of UV-absorbing materials
- Save time and avoid costly errors by selecting the correctly colour-coded syringe filter, every time
- Select a filter matched to your needs, whatever your application
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Faster and automated analysis of aroma compounds in cosmetics Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) abou...
View all digital editions
Oct 05 2023 Gandhinagar, India
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event
Oct 18 2023 Liverpool, UK
Oct 23 2023 Beijing, China
Oct 24 2023 Glasgow, Scotland, UK