U-5100 Ratio Beam Spectrophotometer UV/VIS
Mar 21 2011
This entry-level instrument utilises a Xenon flash lamp together with a ratio beam optics to give exceptional stability for a host of applications including kinetics, and offers full scanning capabilities. The U-5100 also features an eco-friendly design using an ultra long-life pulsed Xe lamp. The xenon flash lamp reduces costs of ownership avoiding repeated changes of the Deuterium lamp.
• Long life Xenon flash lamp with low power consumption
• Very quiet in stand by mode
• Large size LCD enables display of spectrum and calibration curve
• Validation functions as standard enable to check performance
• UV Solutions® software compatible enable to realise PC control
• Automatic 6-Cell changer as standard
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA