New, innovative GC and GC-MS product portfolio enables greater uptime and efficiency
Mar 09 2022
The updated gas chromatography (GC) and GC-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) portfolio from Thermo Fisher Scientific are designed to deliver enhanced customer experience, easy adoption and simplified operations.
Analytical testing laboratories across a variety of sectors, including food, environmental, industrial and pharma can now meet their ever-increasing efficiency and productivity needs with a collection of new gas chromatography (GC) and GC-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) instruments offering innovative hardware and software updates.
The GC/GC-MS instrument portfolio, including the new Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1600 Series Gas Chromatograph, Thermo Scientific™ AI/AS 1610 Liquid Autosampler, Thermo Scientific™ ISQ™ 7610 Single Quadrupole GC-MS and Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 9610 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS, now features technological advances that enhance usability and productivity.
Features of the new Thermo Scientific GC/GC-MS instruments include:
- Unique GC modularity and NeverVent technologies that enable increased instrument uptime by accelerating maintenance operations through user-exchangeable injectors and detectors modules, and the ability to remove MS ion source, filaments and analytical column without breaking the vacuum.
- Wider high-resolution multi-function touch screen, tool-free column connection
- Illuminated GC oven and autosampler syringe compartment
- Support from how-to videos directly on the GC touch screen for quick familiarisation and adoption
- Consistent sensitivity and extended linear dynamic range of the new MS detector that enable methods consolidation for maximised sample throughput - a critical need for analytical laboratories performing a high volume of tests.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China