Litesizer DIA 500: Dynamic Image Analysis at the Touch of a Button
Sep 05 2023
With our new Litesizer DIA 500, characterize the size and shape of particles via analysis of their direct images.
- Measure particles in the 0.8 µm to 8,000 µm range
- Analyze size, shape, and image in one digital space with the Kalliope software
- Rely on safety features: safety cover, suction check
- Measure a variety of samples with three dispersion units – Liquid Flow (wet), Dry Jet (compressed air), and Free Fall (gravitational fall) – and switch between them in one move
- Leverage automated features for sample feeding rates as well as filling, draining, and rinsing of dispersion liquids
Why Dynamic Image Analysis?
Dynamic image analysis lets you directly measure particles without having to conduct statistical calculations based on physical parameters. This means you can measure every single particle in your sample, and obtain shape information and detect outlier particles in populations counted in millions, in just a couple of seconds.
Why Anton Paar?
Anton Paar, a company with decades of experience developing and producing highly accurate laboratory instrumentation, is known around the world for its commitment to quality. Its customers include most of the major beer and soft drink manufacturers worldwide, companies active in the food, chemicals, petroleum, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as leading academic groups.
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA