Perfected Particle Analysis
Jan 05 2021
HAVER & BOECKER has been a market leader of test sieve shakers and analysis sieves in the field of traditional sieve analysis for many years. They have proven themselves in use with hundreds of different materials and over a variety of fields. HAVER screening machines and test sieve shakers are used for ultrafine particles common in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, and for the quality control of coarse, loose products such as coal, stone and earths encountered in mining and highway construction.
Dynamic Image Analysis, HAVER CPA
Photo-optic analysis systems have been developed by HAVER & BOECKER since the early 1990s. Back then they represented state-of-the-art technology, just as they do today. The patented HAVER CPA measurement process serves for the analysis of particle sizes and shapes of dry, free-falling particles in loose products over a measurement range of 20 µm to 400 mm. The HAVER CPA is equipped with HAVER peripheral devices and accessories and is able to analyze gravel, sand, granulates, wood chips, pharmaceutical products or food products in real time in the laboratory, R&D center or online. A high resolution camera scans the particles using the backlight on an LED light source and has a recording frequency of up to 40,000 Hz. The scanned lines are recorded as an endless dataset and the shadow projections of the particles are evaluated simultaneously with the measurement process. In addition to the standard systems, HAVER & BOECKER develops customized solutions for special requirements.
Mobile and flexible in use
- Due to the GigE Vision-camera interface data transfer up to 100 m is possible.
- Space saving / little weight.
- Use as a particle counting device.
Further advantages at a glance
- Product quality monitoring
- Very good cost-performance ratio.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time (HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results for smallest sample sizes.
- Simple and intuitive handling due to permanently further developed software interface according to the latest standards.
- Short measuring times and very low handling effort.
In This Edition Chromatography Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS New Low Volum...
View all digital editions
Dec 20 2022 Shanghai, China & Online 21 November 2022 to 13 January 2023
Jan 25 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE