Analytix Reporter Issue 13 is out - fresh off the press!
Nov 01 2022
Ensure repeatable and accurate results: every time!
The newest edition of the Supelco® Analytix Reporter, presents you:
- a recently introduced hydrophilic lipophilic balanced (HLB) SPE material. This material enables efficient extraction of a broad range of analytes, here demonstrated for drugs-of-abuse analysis in urine.
- two articles in the BioPharma section, discussing the analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and oligonucleotides, as well as the improved depletion of host cell proteins (HCP) with synthetic carbons in mAb purifications.
- for PFAS analysis suitable syringe filters and the selectivity of the Ascentis® Express PFAS columns for compounds defined in three EPA methods.
- an overview on disinfection control for food & beverage (F&B) production sites and an innovative packaging for certified buffer solutions.
- some insights to the carbon enigma, to better understand the retention behavior of porous graphitic carbon (PGC) in HPLC separations.
In This Edition Chromatography - Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography - Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS - New Low Volu...
View all digital editions
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia
Feb 25 2023 San Diego, CA, USA