Analytix Reporter Issue 13 is out - fresh off the press!
Nov 01 2022
Ensure repeatable and accurate results: every time!
The newest edition of the Supelco® Analytix Reporter, presents you:
- a recently introduced hydrophilic lipophilic balanced (HLB) SPE material. This material enables efficient extraction of a broad range of analytes, here demonstrated for drugs-of-abuse analysis in urine.
- two articles in the BioPharma section, discussing the analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and oligonucleotides, as well as the improved depletion of host cell proteins (HCP) with synthetic carbons in mAb purifications.
- for PFAS analysis suitable syringe filters and the selectivity of the Ascentis® Express PFAS columns for compounds defined in three EPA methods.
- an overview on disinfection control for food & beverage (F&B) production sites and an innovative packaging for certified buffer solutions.
- some insights to the carbon enigma, to better understand the retention behavior of porous graphitic carbon (PGC) in HPLC separations.
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA