Safe Cell Culture. New CO2 Incubator with Dry Heat Sterilisation
Feb 17 2021
Designed to provide optimal conditions whilst preventing contamination, the new CO2 incubator with 180°C dry heat sterilisation has been developed by Haier Biomedical with users in mind.
Haier Biomedical, a leading global life-science equipment and cold-chain manufacturer, continues to grow and expand its product portfolio with the introduction of a new range of CO2 incubators intended for tissue culture and cell biology applications.
This CO2 incubator product line has been developed to address typical customer requirements such as precise temperature, humidity and CO2 management and control, ease of cleaning, contamination prevention, simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of configuration. Watch this video to find out more Watch video
Model HCP-168 CO2 incubator with dry heat sterilisation
- Precise, uniform and stable temperature control, within ±0.1°C, ensures the normal growth of cells throughout their life cycle.
- The one-key 180°C dry-heat sterilisation process provides easy and effective sterilisation at high temperature. During the process all the internal components are sterilised, there is no need to dissemble CO2 sensors and sterilise separately avoiding any secondary contamination. The result is a contaminant free growing environment.
- Utilising IR sensor technology, the incubator delivers precise CO2 concentration and can withstand more than 300 dry heat sterilisation cycles with a service life of 15 years. The 5-point calibration yields a higher measuring accuracy and sensitivity with less drift.
- The 304 stainless steel interiors have been seamlessly, laser welded with a plasma electropolished finish to create a chamber with large arc angled corners which, with the bracket-less shelf design, means the unit is easy to clean without tools.
- Adopting active air flow control technology, based on the fuzzy PID control principle, the parameters can be restored without overshoot. For example, with the door open for 30 seconds, the temperature and CO2 concentration are quickly restored within just 4 minutes.
- 168L Capacity unit with 3 adjustable shelves as standard. Unit can be stacked on top of each other without an adaptor. A stacking frame or roller base is also available if required.
The new CO2 incubator is officially released for sale in the UK and to celebrate the launch of this incubator, Haier Biomedical UK is running a special launch promotion with a price of just £4,700, up until 31st March 2021. To take advantage of this offer contact your local area representative and quote ref: LabmateCO2launch. Please note offer excludes VAT, delivery and installation and is available on a first-come first-served basis, whilst stocks last.
The incubator range complements Haier Biomedical’s product offering which includes Class II safety cabinets, laminar flow cabinets, LN2 storage, ULT freezers, laboratory refrigeration and monitoring.
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China