Free Webinar: Best practices in Ball Milling
Oct 03 2023
Are you using ball mills for sample pulverisation, high-energy grinding or mechanochemical applications? Do you handle temperature-sensitive materials, or would you like to substantially reduce process times?
If you are interested in learning best practices directly from the RETSCH experts, then this webinar will give you the answers. Our application specialists will share their extensive knowledge on how to optimise your ball milling process to obtain the desired results.
The following topics will be discussed:
- How to select suitable grinding tool material, ball amount and size
- Dry, wet and cryogenic grinding
- How to control the temperature during ball milling
- Mechanical alloying and mechanosynthesis
- Biological samples and cell disruption
- Application examples
- Introduction of new Mixer Mill MM 400 and Planetary Ball Mill PM 300
- Launch of the RETSCH Scientific Challenge – win a brand-new ball mill
The second part of the webinar is a live session with online demonstrations from the RETSCH application laboratory.
Throughout the webinar, our experts are available to answer your questions.
All participants will receive an exclusive download package.
Save the date: 17 October 2023
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA
Mar 17 2024 New Orleans, LA, USA
Mar 18 2024 Barcelona, Spain
Mar 26 2024 Milan, Italy