Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
Introducing: Ocean Insight
Feb 13 2020 Read 374 Times
Ocean Optics announces name change and rebranding
Ocean Insight is the Applied Spectral Knowledge company. We use spectral technology, application expertise, and manufacturing scalability to help customers take on important challenges for a safer, cleaner, healthier future.
For more than 25 years we have discovered, refined and delivered new approaches to solving problems with spectroscopy and imaging technologies.
We collaborate with science, research and industry customers to achieve ambitious goals, leveraging the power of light for advancement in health, safety and the environment.
Ocean Insight offers the spectral tools, knowledge and processes to monitor air, water and soil samples, providing researchers, government regulators and manufacturers with the insight necessary to preserve and maintain a clean, healthy environment.
- Ocean Insight offers solutions for sensor integrators and end users to make industries smarter, more efficient and fully compliant with environmental regulatory standards.
- Open-path air monitoring to detect harmful pollutants near factories
- Remote sensing measurements of coastal erosion
- Identification and testing of contaminants in soil and water
- Chemical and biological health analysis of surface waters
- Exhaust emission analysis of seagoing vessels
Applied Spectral Knowledge at Work Across the Globe
- Determining ozone levels atop Mt. Everest
- Measuring oxygen levels as part of Florida Everglades restoration
- Monitoring volcanic gas emissions in Europe and South America
- Monitoring the air at the site of oil spills
- Determining oxygen levels in the Great Lakes of North America
With challenges from climate change to population growth, environmental researchers, businesses and regulators need help to manage our natural resources. Ocean Insight offers flexible spectroscopy tools for everyone from researchers in the field to developers integrating sensors into monitoring devices.
More information online:
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Meet. Learn. Discover - Ways to tackle the spread of coronavirus using viricidal surface decontamination Features Chromatography - New Wettable Phase Thri...
View all digital editions
Apr 07 2020 Cairo, Egypt
Apr 13 2020 Casablanca, Morocco
Apr 26 2020 Montreal, Quebec, Canada
May 03 2020 Dublin, Ireland
May 12 2020 Oklahoma, USA