New, innovative GC and GC-MS product portfolio enables greater uptime and efficiency
Mar 09 2022
The updated gas chromatography (GC) and GC-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) portfolio from Thermo Fisher Scientific are designed to deliver enhanced customer experience, easy adoption and simplified operations.
Analytical testing laboratories across a variety of sectors, including food, environmental, industrial and pharma can now meet their ever-increasing efficiency and productivity needs with a collection of new gas chromatography (GC) and GC-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) instruments offering innovative hardware and software updates.
The GC/GC-MS instrument portfolio, including the new Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1600 Series Gas Chromatograph, Thermo Scientific™ AI/AS 1610 Liquid Autosampler, Thermo Scientific™ ISQ™ 7610 Single Quadrupole GC-MS and Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 9610 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS, now features technological advances that enhance usability and productivity.
Features of the new Thermo Scientific GC/GC-MS instruments include:
- Unique GC modularity and NeverVent technologies that enable increased instrument uptime by accelerating maintenance operations through user-exchangeable injectors and detectors modules, and the ability to remove MS ion source, filaments and analytical column without breaking the vacuum.
- Wider high-resolution multi-function touch screen, tool-free column connection
- Illuminated GC oven and autosampler syringe compartment
- Support from how-to videos directly on the GC touch screen for quick familiarisation and adoption
- Consistent sensitivity and extended linear dynamic range of the new MS detector that enable methods consolidation for maximised sample throughput - a critical need for analytical laboratories performing a high volume of tests.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography - Automated Sample Preparation:The Missing Hyphen to Hypernation - New Low Volume Air Sampler for PFAS Analysis - Analytical Intelligence Starts with the Samp...
View all digital editions
Aug 21 2022 Chicago, IL, USA & Online
Aug 22 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Aug 27 2022 Maastricht, Netherlands
Aug 28 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Aug 31 2022 Singapore