PerkinElmer Syngistix for ICP Enhanced Security for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
Nov 07 2018 Read 5566 Times
For pharmaceutical companies and their suppliers to be able to sell products into the United States, it is mandatory to comply with 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, which include criteria around electronic records, electronic signatures, and audit trails to ensure data integrity and reliability during the analytical testing. If your laboratory needs to test for elemental impurities in pharmaceutical products, trust PerkinElmer to provide the software functionality to fully meet these technical requirements. Introducing the NEW Syngistix™ for ICP Enhanced Security™ software version 4.0 for PerkinElmer ICP instruments, with key security features including:
- Secure audit trail
- Electronic signatures and records
- Data integrity
- Password-protected database file structure
- Login history
- Configurable password control
Not only does the software provide the required functionality to aid in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, it does so simply:
- 1. Administrators define users & groups, set up permissions, electronic signatures, and security settings – and much more under User Setup, a simple but powerful app outside of the main Syngistix operating environment.
- 2. Once user permissions and e-signature parameters are set and samples are ready, the operator can perform analyses within the limitations defined by the Administrator in User Setup, guaranteeing traceability and data integrity. And while samples are running, it’s easy to switch between Users so that, for example, a Reviewer can review previously run samples without having to wait for the current set of samples to finish. If you don’t want anybody touching the software during an analysis, the software can be locked with a simple click.
- 3. After an analysis is complete, the data can be quickly reviewed and approved/rejected through ES Tools. This dashboard interface lets you quickly and easily review data, methods, the audit trail, event logs, and file changes. With the ability to filter, sort, and compare entries, it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. Reviewing, approving, rejecting, and adding comments are just a click away, along with the ability to export and print individual samples and batches in a human readable format.
Syngistix for ICP Enhanced Security software version 4.0 provides regulated laboratories powerful but simple-to-use tools to meet the technical requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, offering flexibility while providing electronic signature points, maintaining data integrity through a database file structure, and implementing a secure audit trail.
Learn more about the new capabilities of Syngistix for ICP Enhanced Security software - download our product and application resources.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - Translating Proteomic MALDi Tissue Typing to Clinical Pathology - Fusion Protein Complexes Analysed by CG-MALS - Non-equivalent, Multivalen...
View all digital editions
Jan 25 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 27 2020 Dubai, UAE
Jan 29 2020 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2020 Dubai, UAE
Feb 12 2020 Tokyo, Japan