Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
New Fluorescence Spectroscopy Instruments, Accessories, & Solutions
Aug 01 2018
Are you looking for high-performing, simple-to-operate instruments that help your lab achieve fast, accurate results?
PerkinElmer’s latest fluorescence spectrometers truly deliver and outshine expectations. Designed to maximize productivity, the FL 6500™ and FL 8500™ use interchangeable, plug-and-play accessories, intuitive software that mirrors your laboratory workflow, and support and services that validate your equipment and ensure standard compliance regulations are met.
The FL 6500 Pulse Fluorescence Spectrometer has features and benefits such as:
- A pulse Xenon lamp and user-defined power settings that increase dynamic range
- Better resolution that increases the number of spectral peaks that can be resolved, improving identification and qualification
- Faster scan speeds that support greater productivity
- Protection from photo-bleaching with the ability to adjust the settings to optimize range and wattage by increments - 20 kW, 40 kW, 80 kW, and 120 kW
In addition to this, the FL 8500 Continuous Wave Spectrometer Has features and benefits including:
- Continuous wave excitation
- High-sensitivity measurements at scan speeds of up to 60,000 nanometers per minute
- Accurate measurements of diluted and/or small sample amounts
- High-quality results the first time and every time
PerkinElmer’s Enhanced Security™ (ES) software helps labs maintain Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and adhere to stringent data integrity requirements, preventing you from incurring costly fines and downtime. This includes encompassing data security, access control, data integrity, and audit trailing features with user-defined electronic signature points and customizable signature reasons.
We also offer solutions for areas such as Biotech, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, and Research & Academia, Environmental, and Food Safety with a variety of application notes.
Learn more about the new FL 6500 and 8500 fluorescence spectrometers.
In This Edition Articles - NMR for Electrolyte Design - Specialty Chromatography Detectors: Make or Buy? - Energy Efficient Autoclaves - Misconceptions and Misunderstanding Mass Spectrom...
View all digital editions
Aug 01 2021 Virtual event
Aug 02 2021 Virtual event
Aug 10 2021 Pennsylvania, PA, USA & Online
Aug 18 2021 Beijing, China
Aug 22 2021 Xi'an, China