Air Sizer 200 for the Most Efficient Particle Sizing in the Micron Range
Aug 09 2022
The Air Sizer 200 from Endecotts has been designed for sieving very fine dry particles, which require efficient dispersion and deagglomeration via air jet technology (e.g. difficult to sieve particles like electrostatic material). It is also the perfect instrument to quickly provide a sieve cut of powdered materials.
Most sieving operations on the Air Sizer take only a matter of minutes. Useful functions including the ability to regulate the level of vacuum, and constant or timed operation help to achieve optimum performance. The Air Sizer 200 is easy to use, extremely efficient and provides accurate and reproducible results.
- Advanced air jet technology for fine particles, usable for dry material 20 µm upwards
- Digital controls for easy and reliable operation
- Extremely efficient & fast sieving times
- Sieving action keeps apertures clear
- Air flow fluidizes and helps to separate sample
- Adjustable nozzle speed, 5 - 55 rpm
- Pre filter unit & vacuum cleaner available as accessories
- Ideal for fine electrostatic powders
- Suitable for 8” premium air-jet sieves
The Air Sizer 200 is recommended for use with either the 8” (203mm) or 200mm sieves which are available in an extensive range of aperture sizes to ASTM E11 and ISO 3310-1 standard.
Endecotts supplies adaptors and lids with the Air Sizer 200 for both sizes of sieves.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Eco-Friendly RP-HPLC Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Occurrence of PFAS in a variety of fish species from the Baltic Sea and freshw...
View all digital editions
Oct 04 2022 London, UK
Oct 09 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 11 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Oct 12 2022 Telford, UK
Oct 18 2022 Gothenburg, Sweden