3D Sieve Shaker OCTAGON 200CL
Aug 09 2022
Precise, reproducible and error-free sieving processes
Endecotts’ Octagon 200CL competes with the most advanced sieve shakers in the world. Several unique features have been developed specifically for this machine, including the ‘Closed Loop’ amplitude control for ultimate reproducibility.
The sieve shaker is powered by an electromagnetic drive which has no rotating parts, making it maintenance-free and extremely quiet in operation. The vibratory, three-dimensional motion produced by the power unit moves the sample over the sieve in a unique way resulting in faster, more efficient sieving, while the rapid vertical movements help to keep the apertures from blinding.
The Octagon 200CL is designed to work with Endecotts’ SieveWare, the software for easy evaluation and documentation of the sieving process.
- 'Closed Loop' total amplitude control ensures reproducible sieving
- Digital controls for easy and reliable operation
- Easy-to-use sieve clamping system
- Accepts up to 8 full height 200 mm (8”) diameter sieves
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- 3D sieving motion allows for high separation efficiency and non blinding sieving action
- Full compatibility with the SieveWare evaluation and control software via USB Port (printed or digital protocols)
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA