Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ Digital Dry Baths/Block Heaters
Aug 16 2018 Read 673 Times
Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ reliable digital dry bath/block heaters offer outstanding temperature uniformity and stability with a wide range of interchangeable modular blocks to accommodate various tubes. They are ideal for basic to advanced applications with a temperature range of 5°C to 130°C, a timer and are available in 1, 2 and 4 block sizes.
Additional features include:
- Advanced internal temperature sensing probe for outstanding temperature accuracy and control
- Precise temperature control with PID circuit
- Temperature calibration enables to offset the temperature to desired value
- Wide range of interchangeable aluminium alloy heat blocks provide versatility and allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Powder-coated steel body construction ensures durability
- Built-in over-temperature protection device warrants sample and user safety
- Temperature deviation adjustment
Typical applications include sample preparation, enzyme preservation, enzyme-substrate reactions, DNA amplification, serum coagulation and heating or thawing tubes and plates.
Watch our video to find out more:
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland