Get your water activity measurement started
Nov 06 2013
A good start is essential for every project and undertaking. That is why the LabStart-aw has been developed to introduce quality managers, production personnel and laboratory technicians to water activity measurement. This instrument is simple- to- operate, providing basic measurement functions, yet still having built-in automatic equilibrium detection and the well-proven resistive-electrolytic sensor technology as employed in all Novasina water activity meters. As standard, the LabStart-aw is supplied with one re-useable humidity calibration standard which provides a very economical solution to precision water activity measurements in one simple kit. Furthermore, the calibration standard is an easy method for verification of the instrument’s high performance.
Optional chemical protection filters assist with high solvent – content samples, as well as accurate water activity detection with high repeatability.
Although the LabStart-aw is a starter instrument, it offers great value, is simple and easy-to-use.
- Fast and precise aw-measurement thanks to the worldwide unique "Novalyte" measurement technology;
- Automatic equilibrium detection for improved measurement reliability;
- Re-usable SAL-T humidity standards;
- Long-life sensor for economy;
- Specific chemical sensor protection filters available;
- Calibration data is stored on the sensor;
- Checking, testing and adjusting possibilities;
- (SAL-T humidity standards); and
- Housing with stable and robust base plate.
Are you ready to begin your water activity measurements?
Check the website for more info and local distributors.
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA