News & Views
PREP2022 – is almost here
May 11 2022
We have waited a long time because of the pandemic, but we can finally interact in person during an exciting meeting featuring a comprehensive training workshop and tutorial program taught by leading experts in the field, an impressive scientific program including 74 oral papers and 90 posters covering all areas of preparative and process chromatography, our largest ever vendor exhibit including 33 booths and 8 exhibitor workshops, and an extensive social program allowing you to interact and network with colleagues and the leading companies in the field.
All this is offered in a dedicated and highly integrated conference facility in the heart of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, which provides spectacular views, outstanding dining, and culture. Don’t miss this event.
1. Plenary Session: Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
2. Plenary Session: Innovative Stationary Phases and Processes
3B. Stationary Phases – I
4A. Bioprocesses – I
4B. Natural Products
5. Plenary Session: Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
6. Plenary Session: New and Refined Modeling Approaches
7A. Peptides, Oligonucleotides, Lipids
7B. Bioprocesses – II
8A. Stationary Phases – II
8B. Bioprocesses – III
9. Plenary Session: Continuous and Integrated Processes
10. Plenary Session: Fundamentals and Modeling
11. Plenary Session: Monoliths and Membranes
12. Plenary Session: Virus, VLPs, Bioparticles
Exhibit and Vendor Workshops
The two and a half-day Exhibit provides access to the latest advances in chromatographic media, equipment, and services with ample opportunities to meet commercial suppliers in the closely integrated lecture and poster/trade display areas within the facility.
More information online
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA