New Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector App
Sep 21 2016 Read 5024 Times
We are pleased to introduce the new Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector app. This tool focuses on the customer benefits of choosing Thermo Scientific temperature control equipment, offers a product selector and calculators, and puts our most valuable resources into one, easily accessible customer-facing tool.
From lab bench to large manufacturing processes, Thermo Scientific™ temperature control products provide scalable solutions for the precise temperature you need. Optimise your cooling and heating applications with outstanding performance and innovative technology. Choose from a comprehensive portfolio, including water baths, refrigerated and heated bath circulators, chillers and heat exchangers.
Functionality: The app has four main sections, in addition to 'Favorites' and 'Contact Us' in the navigation:
- Explore Products – Overview of product families within TC portfolio
- Find a Product – Selector tool, narrowing products down through series of questions
- Resource Library – Brochures, manuals, etc… can be filtered by product and/or document type
- Calculators – Help customers understand their needs, aiding with product selection.
- Tablet version for iPads available in the Apple App Store (search: Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector)
- Web hosted version.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Export experts talk Corona Virus - Automated cell counting shouldn’t cost the earth Laboratory Products - Spectrophotometer Linearity Validation - Analysi...
View all digital editions
Jun 11 2020 Brussels, Belgium
Jun 20 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 30 2020 Nuremberg, Germany
Jul 27 2020 Kintex, South Korea
Aug 13 2020 Shanghai, China