New Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector App
Sep 21 2016 Comments 0
We are pleased to introduce the new Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector app. This tool focuses on the customer benefits of choosing Thermo Scientific temperature control equipment, offers a product selector and calculators, and puts our most valuable resources into one, easily accessible customer-facing tool.
From lab bench to large manufacturing processes, Thermo Scientific™ temperature control products provide scalable solutions for the precise temperature you need. Optimise your cooling and heating applications with outstanding performance and innovative technology. Choose from a comprehensive portfolio, including water baths, refrigerated and heated bath circulators, chillers and heat exchangers.
Functionality: The app has four main sections, in addition to 'Favorites' and 'Contact Us' in the navigation:
- Explore Products – Overview of product families within TC portfolio
- Find a Product – Selector tool, narrowing products down through series of questions
- Resource Library – Brochures, manuals, etc… can be filtered by product and/or document type
- Calculators – Help customers understand their needs, aiding with product selection.
- Tablet version for iPads available in the Apple App Store (search: Thermo Scientific Temperature Control Product Selector)
- Web hosted version.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - 65th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics - Reduced injection volume applied to the quantitation of cylindrospermopsin an...
View all digital editions
Sep 25 2017 Berlin, Germany
Sep 26 2017 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 26 2017 Beijing, China
Oct 05 2017 Reading, UK
Oct 10 2017 Beijing, China