High-performance all-rounder for every laboratory - FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line!
Sep 06 2022
FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are extremely strong all-purpose mills that offer premium performance, usability and safety. Due to revolutionary rotational speeds of up to 1100 rpm, ultra-fine results are achieved by powerful wet and dry comminution of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist samples by the high-energy impact of grinding balls in rotating grinding bowls. Your advantage: extremely short grinding times and reliably reproducible results down into the nano range. FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are also a perfect choice for highly efficient mixing and homogenising or for mechanical activation and alloying in materials research.
High-performance grinding down into the nano range – Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line:
- Extra strong 2.2 kW drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration up to 64 g and up to 800 rpm
- (Rotational speed of the bowl 1600 rpm)
- Motor-driven ServoLOCK clamping of the grinding bowls
- Safe and user-independent reproducible clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 125 - 500 ml volume
- Intuitive touchscreen operation with colour display
Nano grinding for small quantities Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line:
- Extra strong centrifugal acceleration with up to 95 g and up to 1100 rpm
- (Rotational speed of the bowl 2200 rpm)
- Extremely fast bowl changing due to SelfLOCK clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 20 ml, 45 ml and 80 ml volume
- For the first time grinding bowls and lid form a single unit
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
Grinding has never been safer!
Ideal for sample preparation in the areas of: Geology and Mineralogy, Metallurgy, Ceramics, Material Research/Mechanical alloying, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Chemistry, Biology, Sample preparation for analysis.
Available only from FRITSCH – IN SITU measurement: Turn your Planetary Mill into an analytical measuring system by using the EASY GTM system with special lid and transmitter as well as a receiver board and the included MillControl software.
Your advantage: easy and safe monitoring and analysis of thermal effects, physical and chemical reactions or increases/decreases in pressure through continuous measurement of gas pressure and temperature directly in the grinding bowl. The mill is automatically controlled to ensure that the set parameters are not exceeded. EASY GTM-bowls are also available in other materials.
Test the FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line!
Send us your most difficult sample – we will carry out an individual sample grinding for you. Compare for yourself!
Lab Asia 30.2 - April 2023
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - On-Column Sample Focussing: a Personal Perspective Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Multi-scale, multi-modal and operando imaging wi...
View all digital editions
Jun 14 2023 Bangkok, Thailand
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany
Jun 19 2023 Shanghai, China
Jul 04 2023 Bethesda, MA, USA
Jul 04 2023 Cardiff, UK