Mills and Grinders
NEW: Small professional grinder for versatile use!
Oct 03 2023
The FRITSCH Mini Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 29 is the ideal laboratory mill if you regularly grind small sample quantities of materials such as grain, seeds or even plastics and other materials with a low specific density: Inexpensive, compact and space-saving, completely uncomplicated to use and can be cleaned contamination-free in a few simple steps.
Particularly powerful: The rotor with 4 straight cutting edges and fixed knives made of hardened stainless steel enables up to 48,000 cutting processes per minute.
Overview of the main features:
- Variable rotational speed from 500 – 6000 rpm for optimal cutting speed
- Feed size up to 25 mm diameter, volume up to 100 ml
- Variable final fineness with sieve inserts from 0.25 – 6 mm
- Rotor and fixed knives are simply inserted - adjustment of the cutting gap is not necessary
- Particularly durable - rotor knives and fixed knives are turnable
- Practical design for easiest cleaning with just a few simple steps
- No loss of moisture during sample preparation for determining moisture
Ideal for analysis of moisture, raw fibre and ash as well as for IR and NIR
Thanks to its variable rotational speed, the FRITSCH P-29 comminutes especially grain and other seeds in an optimal way and with almost no loss of moisture. It thus fulfils the essential requirement for analytically correct analysis in the area of feed and raw material sampling.
Get to know the Mini Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 29:
Application consultation: Experience the NEW Mini Cutting Mill virtually directly at your workplace and have all your questions answered by our experts. Make your appointment now.
Test the FRITSCH Mini Cutting Mill: Send us your most difficult sample – we will carry out an individual sample grinding for you. Compare for yourself!
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA