F-DGSi Generator - A Helium Alternative for GC
Jan 12 2023
The helium shortage has persisted for years, while helium is an abundant element, it is a finite resource, which means the crisis will continue to worsen. While the Russian invasion of Ukraine will not directly impact helium supply, the conflict could have both short and long-term effects. Replace this gas now with generators with unique features.
Alternatives to helium?
To ensure reliable analytical results in GC and GC-MS, a high-quality hydrogen supply is essential. Nitrogen can also be an option for the carrier gas. Instrument manufacturers recommend them.
Which gas generator is right for your GC?
F-DGSi offers a complete range of gas generators. The COSMOS range provides peace of mind by combining safety and robustness for your analyses.
- Hydrogen generators - 3 models differing by the type of drying of the H2 produced: COSMOS MF.H2 / COSMOS MB.H2 / COSMOS MD.H2
- Nitrogen generators - 2 models differing by the elimination of hydrocarbons: COSMOS N2 / COSMOS ZN2
As the COSMOS range is stackable and modular, many laboratories also include a zero air generator to provide a flame make-up gas. And, for those without compressed air solutions, an air compressor is available to meet all your GC needs.
An F-DGSi generator offers a more cost-effective solution than traditional gas supply sources such as cylinders.
- Convenient: No gas changes or interruptions.
- Economical: Low and controlled ongoing gas costs
- Safe: Eliminates the risk of leaks. The generator indicates its status by a colour code
- Ecological: No repeated gas deliveries, energy efficiency
- Maintenance: Remote diagnostics via USB
F-DGSi: A French manufacturer offering complete gas solutions for all analytical applications.
Don't buy your gas, produce it.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography - Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography - Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS - New Low Volu...
View all digital editions
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia