F-DGSi Generator - A Helium Alternative for GC
Jan 12 2023
The helium shortage has persisted for years, while helium is an abundant element, it is a finite resource, which means the crisis will continue to worsen. While the Russian invasion of Ukraine will not directly impact helium supply, the conflict could have both short and long-term effects. Replace this gas now with generators with unique features.
Alternatives to helium?
To ensure reliable analytical results in GC and GC-MS, a high-quality hydrogen supply is essential. Nitrogen can also be an option for the carrier gas. Instrument manufacturers recommend them.
Which gas generator is right for your GC?
F-DGSi offers a complete range of gas generators. The COSMOS range provides peace of mind by combining safety and robustness for your analyses.
- Hydrogen generators - 3 models differing by the type of drying of the H2 produced: COSMOS MF.H2 / COSMOS MB.H2 / COSMOS MD.H2
- Nitrogen generators - 2 models differing by the elimination of hydrocarbons: COSMOS N2 / COSMOS ZN2
As the COSMOS range is stackable and modular, many laboratories also include a zero air generator to provide a flame make-up gas. And, for those without compressed air solutions, an air compressor is available to meet all your GC needs.
An F-DGSi generator offers a more cost-effective solution than traditional gas supply sources such as cylinders.
- Convenient: No gas changes or interruptions.
- Economical: Low and controlled ongoing gas costs
- Safe: Eliminates the risk of leaks. The generator indicates its status by a colour code
- Ecological: No repeated gas deliveries, energy efficiency
- Maintenance: Remote diagnostics via USB
F-DGSi: A French manufacturer offering complete gas solutions for all analytical applications.
Don't buy your gas, produce it.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Faster and automated analysis of aroma compounds in cosmetics Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) abou...
View all digital editions
Oct 05 2023 Gandhinagar, India
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event
Oct 18 2023 Liverpool, UK
Oct 23 2023 Beijing, China
Oct 24 2023 Glasgow, Scotland, UK