New GC Image 2.8 Software Release
Nov 07 2018 Read 997 Times
In July 2018 a new version has become available for the GC Image software package: GC Image v2.8 Release 1. This includes bug fixes over version 2.7 and several improved or new features and tools to provide even better software capability and user-friendliness.
A new and improved ion peak detection.
- A new algorithm for spectral deconvolution similar to AMDIS.
- A Review Mode allows to easily examine the extracted ion peaks with their characteristic ions and deconvoluted spectra.
- A new Side-by-Side comparison tool (click here to see the poster).
- Two images can be visualised next to each other and compared within GC Image.
- Interactive review for the blob features in the two chromatograms.
- Access to direct spectral comparison for the compounds of interest.
- Easier Image Investigator workflow to find common compounds and/or unique markers across many samples.
… and more! For a full description of all new features please visit gcimage.
GC Image v2.8 brings significant improvements compared to the previous versions.
In particular, the possibility to perform full deconvolution in a fast, easy way allows for more detailed and accurate peak integration and identification.
In addition, the image comparison possibilities have been greatly improved. The new GC Image and Image Investigator tools make comparison, from simple one-on-one to large sample batches, more accessible and efficient.
Do you want to download a trial version or want to know more about GC Image? Visit our website here for more information or contact one of our specialists.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Articles Finding an easy, cost-effective way to break into new markets Exploring safe and intelligent multi-application liquid nitrogen cooling via auto-fill technology Characterisation o...
View all digital editions
Sep 19 2019 Hyderabad, India
Sep 23 2019 Ulm Germany
Sep 24 2019 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 24 2019 Karachi, Pakistan
Sep 24 2019 Basel, Switzerland