New Columns for Reliability
Aug 01 2019 Read 485 Times
Introducing the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS32-Fast-4µm column Analytical and Guard Columns for the analysis of polarised hydrophobic anions, polysulphonated aromatics, polythionates, aromatic dyes, pigments, persulfate, and perchlorate in complex sample matrices.
The column is able to:
- Resolve trace amounts of perchlorate in matrices containing high levels of chloride and sulphate within ten minutes using simple, isocratic conditions
- Produce more efficient peaks, resulting in more accurate integration and more reliable results in comparison with similar anion-exchange columns packed with 7-9µm resin particles
This column operates at over 3000 psi and will require a Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™, ICS-5000+ or ICS-6000 HPIC™ system.
The new Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Biphenyl LC Column provides a robust and reliable separation of isomeric compounds by pharmaceutical, clinical research and forensic laboratories, such as drugs of abuse and steroid isomers.
The column is designed to:
- Avoid the challenges of unresolved peaks, long run times and insufficient lot-to-lot consistency traditionally introduced by C18 columns
- Support the optimisation of critical parameters such as retention time stability and peak asymmetry
- Offer improved column life and compatibility with 100% aqueous conditions for the fast and sensitive separation of aromatic and moderately polar analytes from a variety of sample matrices
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland