Laboratory Automation Bio-Safety Enclosure
Nov 21 2019
Bigneat offers a specialised range of Laboratory Automation Enclosures for use with liquid handling platforms capable of meeting high-throughput requirements. Bigneat cabinets are being shipped globally to aid in the Covid-19 screening process. As with all of our products, Bigneat does not operate on a ‘one size fits all’ strategy. Working closely with our customers in a true ‘spirit of partnership’ we are able to collectively ensure that the application and process requirements are fully understood and realised.
From our conceptual design phase through to customer engagement, manufacturing and installation of our enclosures, we are able to ensure that our customers achieve the very best performance from their system and process.
The Bigneat LABS Enclosure For use with Class II biohazards provides for Laboratory Automation Bio-safety for operator and contained laboratory automation.
The LABS enclosure, available in a range of enclosure sizes, has been designed following years of practical experience and is an example of Bigneat’s innovation in bio-safety enclosure design & technology.
We offer a range of features to assist the work-flow in the fast moving pharmaceutical, life sciences and drug development laboratory.
- The LABS enclosures provide sterile downflow air to the work surface ensuring protection of the contained system whilst simultaneously providing for operator protection.
- The enclosure’s air flow system is 100% pass through.
- The enclosure will be shipped to site, flat-packed and assembled on site to ensure the largest enclosure components are able to fit through standard laboratory doors.
- Touch Screen Display for real-time monitoring of airflow conditions.
- Various Options are available to customise the enclosure to suit customer specific requirements, such as but not limited to;
- Side Panel Hinged doors for ease of access for maintenance to installed instruments and equipment
- Cable / Tubing ports, glands and connections installed to suit customer specific requirements.
- Ergonomic computer arm.
- Installed fittings to facilitate the vapour phase decontamination of the enclosure, by allowing connection to building ventilation system to remove vapour from the enclosure.
- Bigneat also offers custom Mini Class II MSC enclosures for manual sampling and smaller automation equipment.
Should you require any further information with regards to our product range, please feel free to contact us by clicking on the “Request Information” link below or please visit our website.
In This Edition Chromatography - Understanding When Bigger is Best Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - Hyphenated electrochemical-Raman spectroscopy: Another dimension for your research...
View all digital editions
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia
Feb 25 2023 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 26 2023 Darmstadt, Germany