Best Practice in Sample Identification Solutions
Apr 05 2017 Read 655 Times
Brady’s Sample Identification Guidebook presents the most popular sample identification solutions, widely used in the world’s leading laboratories.
Did you ever had to postpone research because of unidentified samples, or because nobody was able to read anymore what was once written on the sample you need? Printed laboratory labels, engineered specifically to identify samples, help avoid sample loss and a lot of frustration.
- Is difficult to read
- Smears when handled
- Has limited communication potential
- Fades over time when stored
- Is erased by chemicals
Printed Laboratory Labels
- Are crisp, clear and readable
- Do not smear nor fade
- Can hold much information
- Have increased durability
- Resist chemicals
Sample Identification Solutions for Laboratories
Brady’s laboratory identification products are designed to serve the world’s biotechnology, agricultural, environmental and forensic researchers. Whether you work in pathology, histology, chromatography or other areas of science, Brady labelling solutions can help you maintain Good Laboratory Practice.
Brady Sample Identification solutions
- Match existing vial, slide, and well plate sizes
- Remain legible throughout processing and storage
- Endure freezer storage, liquid nitrogen, autoclave, hot water baths and solvents including Xylene, DMSO and Ethanol
- Allow bar coding for extensive information storage on even the tiniest sample
- Integrate seamlessly with your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics - Modular MS Bench System with Integrated Gas Supply for Sciex LC-MS/MS Unveile...
View all digital editions
Aug 04 2019 Anaheim, CA, USA
Aug 04 2019 Portland, OR, USA
Aug 05 2019 Lombard, IL, USA
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany