New PCR Focused Brochure for Coronavirus Workflow Research and Testing
Apr 07 2020 Read 951 Times
Gilson has consolidated tools, technology, services and resources to help scientists ramp up testing capabilities or study the SARS-COV-2 virus. Their new PCR FOCUS Fluid News Brochure highlights their world-renown manual and automated sample prep technologies suitable for COVID-19 diagnostics and research. For such situations when protection, speed of analysis, reliability and traceability are paramount, Gilson’s range of lab equipment and instruments can deliver verifiable data and confidence in results.
Gilson’s Coronavirus workflow solutions include:
- PIPETMAN Pipettes: from starter kits, the ergonomic PIPETMAN L through to PIPETMAN M Connected Bluetooth-enabled pipettes, Gilson pipettes are trusted for accuracy and precision.
- PLATEMASTER: PCR/qPCR 96- and 384- well plate setup made easy. Minimises errors and increases reproducibility and productivity.
- PIPETMAX: improve the number of samples you can process in parallel while ensuring sample prep accuracy with the most accurate automated platform for PCR/qPCR prep, ELISA Prep and all tip-based prep; all on the same platform. Download ‘PIPETMAX for automation of RT-qPCR detection of SARS-COV-2’.
- MICROMAN E and capillary piston (CP) tips: get absolute accuracy and protection from cross-contamination using positive displacement technology, ideal when dealing with infectious, radiolabeled and non-aqueous solutions.
- PIPETMAN® DIAMOND Filter Tips: free from contaminants, sterilised filter tips protect the sample and protect the pipette against contamination.
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Ambient Ionisation MS and GC-MS Analysis and Identification of Aroma Compounds in Agave Based Alcoholic Beverages - How a Chromatographic Method is More Than a Sep...
View all digital editions
Oct 27 2020 Kiev, Ukraine
Oct 27 2020 Moscow, Russia
Oct 28 2020 Bitec Hall, Bangkok, Thailand
Nov 05 2020 Istanbul, Turkey
Nov 10 2020 Karachi, Pakistan