New PCR Focused Brochure for Coronavirus Workflow Research and Testing
Apr 07 2020 Read 1033 Times
Gilson has consolidated tools, technology, services and resources to help scientists ramp up testing capabilities or study the SARS-COV-2 virus. Their new PCR FOCUS Fluid News Brochure highlights their world-renown manual and automated sample prep technologies suitable for COVID-19 diagnostics and research. For such situations when protection, speed of analysis, reliability and traceability are paramount, Gilson’s range of lab equipment and instruments can deliver verifiable data and confidence in results.
Gilson’s Coronavirus workflow solutions include:
- PIPETMAN Pipettes: from starter kits, the ergonomic PIPETMAN L through to PIPETMAN M Connected Bluetooth-enabled pipettes, Gilson pipettes are trusted for accuracy and precision.
- PLATEMASTER: PCR/qPCR 96- and 384- well plate setup made easy. Minimises errors and increases reproducibility and productivity.
- PIPETMAX: improve the number of samples you can process in parallel while ensuring sample prep accuracy with the most accurate automated platform for PCR/qPCR prep, ELISA Prep and all tip-based prep; all on the same platform. Download ‘PIPETMAX for automation of RT-qPCR detection of SARS-COV-2’.
- MICROMAN E and capillary piston (CP) tips: get absolute accuracy and protection from cross-contamination using positive displacement technology, ideal when dealing with infectious, radiolabeled and non-aqueous solutions.
- PIPETMAN® DIAMOND Filter Tips: free from contaminants, sterilised filter tips protect the sample and protect the pipette against contamination.
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - The Movement Towards More Comprehensive Testing of Mycotoxins in Cannabis - Addressing proper HACCP implementation - Micropatterning: The art of micro-controlling...
View all digital editions
Jan 26 2021 Virtual event
Feb 23 2021 Cologne, Germany
Feb 28 2021 Virtual event
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event