Liquid Cooling Solutions Supporting Automated Applications
Aug 11 2022
Eradicate the risk of excess heat and air movement on your automated deck
Leading provider of reaction control solutions, Inheco, has developed a new portfolio of liquid cooled devices designed to support enclosed systems.
Nextgen liquid handling systems are fully enclosed due to regulations and to protect the chemistry from contamination.
Liquid cooling delivers several benefits:
- Reduced On-Deck Heat - Waste heat is transported off-deck by the liquid loop and dissipated via the external heat exchanger, LC devices have little to no detrimental effect on the deck temperature.
- No Air Movement - The removal of fans negates the risk of moving air further distributing contaminants in the enclosure.
- Larger Temperature range - LC devices deliver an extended temperature range – users can keep enzymes at lower temperatures – even sub-zero
- Silent Running - The silent operation of liquid cooled devices reduces the overall noise in the working environment.
- Space Saving - LC devices deliver space saving - the lower profile reduces risk of the device impeding movement around the deck
- Easy Modular Installation - LC devices can be serially connected - 1 liquid loop is required for multiple devices with no performance drop
Contact Inheco to find the best liquid cooling solution for your laboratory:
- CPLC - Heater/Cooler
- Thermoshake AC-LC - an AutoClamping Heater/Cooler/shaker (available Q3).
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Eco-Friendly RP-HPLC Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Occurrence of PFAS in a variety of fish species from the Baltic Sea and freshw...
View all digital editions
Oct 04 2022 London, UK
Oct 09 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 11 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Oct 12 2022 Telford, UK
Oct 18 2022 Gothenburg, Sweden