Laboratory and scale-up chemistry equipment that will blow you away….
Feb 12 2024
Labtex equipment, sourced from European and US manufacturers, is amongst the highest quality available, always innovative and sometimes unique. Our principal suppliers are leaders in their chosen fields with international reputations for quality and performance.
For 20 years Labtex has successfully supplied equipment into a wide variety of sectors including:
- Pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing
- Defence and aerospace
Labtex supplies leading products including Huber baths, circulators and chillers, Diehm glass reaction systems to 150 litres, Pope wiped film and short path evaporators, distillation systems & Nutsche Filters, Bola labware in PTFE and other technical plastics, Planetroll ATEX drive technology and Asecos storage solutions for hazardous materials to BS EN 14470-1. The company also represents HiTec Zang laboratory automation, Juchheim high pressure reactors and miniplants and work closely with Vacuubrand & Prominent pumps.
Labtex designs and supplies stainless steel fabrications for the process industries.Work ranges from simple fabrications and machining to high specification bespoke projects for the pharmaceutical, food processing, water, paper and chemical industries. Working in conjunction with skilled fabricators and finishers, Labtex ensures that work is completed to the highest standard and is in accordance with relevant EU directives. In particular, the pressure equipment, ATEX and machinery directives.
Labtex’s success to date is based on the following promises:
- More speed - Our responsive and highly organised team can give instant answers to many general enquiries. If we need to call you back, we will do it quickly
- More flexibility - We are good listeners and will do whatever we can to help you with your requirements. We enjoy the challenge of something extraordinary
- More expertise - We have over three decades of experience within the Labtex team but we are not afraid to take advice ourselves. The relationships we have with our principal suppliers is one of our strengths
- More reliability - We pride ourselves on our accurate, well-informed advice and attention to detail
A complete maintenance and technical support service
With years of experience in the scientific and laboratory equipment supplies industry, Labtex can provide a complete maintenance and technical support service that is second to none.
A qualified and professional support personnel and service engineers will provide you with a fast, efficient response to your technical queries, ‘return-to-base’ repairs or on-site maintenance and servicing needs. We are able to service and repair all of the products we carry. Our expertise in low-temperature refrigeration maintenance enables our engineers to service most brands of heaters and chillers.
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China