Labtex offers Huber High Precision Thermoregulation
Nov 02 2016 Read 1622 Times
Labtex offers Huber High Precision Thermoregulation – baths, circulators and chillers from -125°C to +425°C. For nearly 30 years Labtex Staff have been supporting the Huber brand in the UK.
Huber are technology leaders for high precision thermoregulation solutions in research and industry.
Their products ensure precise temperature control in laboratories, pilot plants and production processes throughout the whole world – from -125°C to +425°C.
Besides dynamic temperature control systems Huber develop and produce chillers as well as heating and cooling baths and closed loop circulators. The Huber Unistat range of hydraulically sealed circulators are at the forefront of innovation and performance for control of reactors and other applications.
Huber temperature control machines have revolutionised the world of temperature control technology.
Milestones and Innovations - numerous milestones and revolutionary ideas characterise Huber's history and proof of their innovative strength:
- 1968 - Founding of the company by Peter Huber.
- 1976 - Ministat® The smallest cooling circulator in the world is presented.
- 1980 - Plug & Play controller. Introduction of mutually exchangeable digital controllers.
- 1986 - Dr-Rudolf-Eberle prize. Innovation prize of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg for development of the Rotostat. An integrated chiller for rotary evaporator condensers.
- 1989 - Unistat® Tango® A new and highly dynamic temperature control system conquers the world market.
- 1994 - Founding of the 'Tango Club'. The legendary 'Tango Club' was founded in Switzerland by more than 40 end users.
- 1994 - Plug & Play controller Compatible Control® Dialogue-compatible controllers with microprocessors, programmers and cascade controllers.
- 2000 - Unistat® HT. Unistat HT model range for high temperatures up to +400°C.
- 2001 - Wireless Communication Wireless communication via internet and intranet using a RS232 interface.
- 2003 - 'VPC' Pressure Regulation. Introduction of thermostats with integral pressure regulation 'VPC (Variable Pressure Control).
- 2005 - Tango® Nuevo Further development of the successful Unistat Tango is setting new standards with 'TAC' (True Adaptive Control).
- 2008 - CC-Pilot® Controller. Introduction of a highly modern controller with Plug & Play technology, a TFT display and innovative E-Grade function.
- 2009 - TOP100-Innovator. Huber is counted among the 100 most innovative companies which are German medium-sized businesses.
- 2009 - Petite Fleur® extends the Unistat range downwards and now allows professional scale-up.
- 2009 - MPC® Heating & Cooling Circulators with economically priced heating and cooling circulators with basic functions and simple operation.
- 2010 - TOP100-Innovator Huber was selected a second time as part of the TOP100 competition amongst the 100 most innovative companies.
- 2010 - Unistat® Hybrid System. Powerful temperature control solution for very large reaction vessels.
- 2011 - Innovator and category winner. Amongst the 100 most innovative companies and 1st place in the competition category 'Innovative Climate'.
- 2012 - TOP100-Innovator. For the fourth year running Huber was awarded with the Top 100 prize.
- 2012 - Pilot ONE®. One for all and all for one!' New generation controller, with pioneering technology and advanced control functions.
- 2014 - Grande Fleur® expands the product range of the dynamic temperature control systems. Users get even more performance at a low price.
- 2014 - 'ECOfit' Certificate of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg for an exemplary environmental and climate protection.
- 2015 - The Best of German Mittelstand. We have been awarded with the corporate seal 'The Best of German Mittelstand' at the Ambassadors’ Conference.
- 2015 - E-grade Explore for Unistats®. The new E-grade 'Explore' turns your Unistat with Pilot ONE into a powerful process development tool.
- 2015 Grand Prix of Small and Medium Enterprises. Huber are honoured at the German 'Grand Prix for Small and Medium sized Enterprises' as finalist.
- 2016 - 'TOP JOB' seal. Huber is honoured as Top Employer for a healthy workplace culture and good working atmosphere.
- 2016 - TOP100-Innovator. Huber was selected for the fifth time as part of the TOP100 competition amongst the 100 most innovative companies.
Please click here for further information.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - Measurement of Pesticides in Cannabis sativa and Hemp Matrices - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents - Wettable Phase for Analytical a...
View all digital editions
Aug 17 2020 Virtual event
Aug 19 2020 Mumbai, India
Aug 19 2020 Mumbai, India
Aug 23 2020 Copenhagen, Denmark
Aug 30 2020 Nantes, France