Improve Your Density and Refractive Index Measurements
Nov 07 2018 Read 507 Times
Did you know that a temperature change of 0.01 °C or the smallest air bubble can have a significant impact on your density and refractive index measurements?
Consult our density and refractive index guides, and leverage our expertise to improve your measurements by learning how to:
- Avoid common sampling errors
- Provide proper care for your instrument
- Maintain accurate results throughout your instrument's lifetime
In addition, the new Excellence Density Meters and Refractometers are astoundingly simple to use and highly accurate. Achieve the best measurement results - whether it is density, refractive index, Brix, % alcohol, or more - without breaking a sweat. Benefit from the following:
- Highly accurate results: Measure up to 6 digits in density and 5 digits in refractive index. Ensure trustworthy results with automatic bubble detection and live video view
- Intuitive operation: Gain direct access to all routine tasks with One Click™ shortcuts and receive instant results with color-coded pass/fail information
- Workflow automation: Increase results repeatability and ensure all steps are performed the same way each time
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Editon Articles - More than One Way to Hit the Bullseye - Gas Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy - News Bites from the UK Laboratory Industry Mass Spectrometry & Sp...
View all digital editions
Jun 26 2019 Basel, Switzerland
Jul 01 2019 Manchester, UK
Jul 03 2019 Tokyo, Japan
Jul 07 2019 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 09 2019 Johannesburg, South Africa