ebook - Expert Guide to Setting Up a New Lab
Nov 08 2019
A new lab needs a vast collection of equipment. Unfortunately, the list of things to buy, arrange, and get working can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be that way. The expert tips contained in this eBook aim to make the setting up of a new lab easier and more efficient so you can focus on your research.
Topics covered in this ebook include:
- The importance of an organised approach
- The value of consulting with experienced lab managers and vendors who can provide expert guidance
- Tips on designing for flexibility
- Why you should evaluate instrument size and placement within lab prior to purchasing
- Key considerations when purchasing a biological safety cabinet
Click here to read the ebook.
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Feb 24 2024 San Diego, CA, USA
Feb 29 2024 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 29 2024 Kathmandu, Nepal
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China