ebook - Expert Guide to Setting Up a New Lab
Nov 08 2019
A new lab needs a vast collection of equipment. Unfortunately, the list of things to buy, arrange, and get working can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be that way. The expert tips contained in this eBook aim to make the setting up of a new lab easier and more efficient so you can focus on your research.
Topics covered in this ebook include:
- The importance of an organised approach
- The value of consulting with experienced lab managers and vendors who can provide expert guidance
- Tips on designing for flexibility
- Why you should evaluate instrument size and placement within lab prior to purchasing
- Key considerations when purchasing a biological safety cabinet
Click here to read the ebook.
Lab Asia 30.2 - April 2023
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - On-Column Sample Focussing: a Personal Perspective Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Multi-scale, multi-modal and operando imaging wi...
View all digital editions
Apr 02 2023 Monterey, CA, USA
Apr 11 2023 Moscow, Russia
Microbiology Society Annual Conference 2023
Apr 17 2023 Birmingham, UK
Apr 18 2023 Kintex, South Korea
Apr 19 2023 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam