Call for Papers
May 02 2008 Read 1940 Times
This 10th PSA conference, organised by the Particle Characterisation Interest Group of the RSC, follows on from the successful conference and exhibition held in Stratford upon Avon in September 2005.
Papers are invited in the following thematic areas :
Process Analytical Technology
Measuring techniques for particulate systems.
• Single particle and bulk powder characterisation
• Particle size, shape, and microstructure evaluation
• Flow Analysis, including non-invasive particle tracking
• Rheological analysis
• Acoustic measurement techniques, including ultrasound
• Electrical charge and cohesiveness evaluation
• Emerging characterisation techniques for nano systems
Particulate systems, products and processes
• Particulate chemistry and product design- Functionalisation across the length scales
• Solids handling and processing
• Multi-phase products and processes
• New theories and methods for nano-systems
Computer modelling of particulate systems and processes
The PSA2008 conference and exhibition will be relevant to a range of scientific, technological and engineering sectors, in particular, the pharmaceutical, nuclear, chemical, biomedical, mineral, food and household product industries.
For information on registration, conference and exhibition details contact Nicki Tonkinson, PCIG: Tel: +44 (0)1283 810091 or Email: email@example.com
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue Articles - Review of China market shows real potential for lab companies - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents Laboratory Products - ChIP Kits for H...
View all digital editions
Sep 21 2020 Budapest, Hungary
Sep 22 2020 Moscow, Russia
Sep 29 2020 Utrecht, Holland
Oct 06 2020 Lagos, Nigeria
Oct 06 2020 Digital Forum