Accuracy and Precision are what ChroZen GC values most
Jan 05 2021 Read 722 Times
YoungIn Chromass producing reliable and superior chromatographs for over 30 years has proudly launched our 6th generation of GC, the new ChroZen GC, by our commitment to maximise customer satisfaction with our instruments. ChroZen GC equipped with state-of-the-art technology in both hardware and software enhances user convenience and data reliability while delivering exceptional analytical solutions.
The brand new ChroZen GC with its fancy design and intuitive LCD display features substantially enhanced sensitivity and reproducibility by its powerful UPC (Ultimate Pneumatic Control) to enable more reliable and accurate data.
ChroZen GC with powerful and stable UPCs (Ultimate Pneumatic Control) ensures data reliability and facilitates the most remarkable repeatability in both RT (Retention Time) and area that considered as one of the significant factors for estimating how good the GC performs.
(RT Repeatability SD < 0.0008 min, Area Repeatability RSD < 0.5%)
More Than Smart Things
Intuitive touchpad LCD display (10.1”) monitoring equipped modules (inlets, detectors, oven) at a glance and chromatogram as well as temperature programming in real-time
More Than Innovation
- Substantially enhanced sensitivity by the efficient EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) shielding and other robust electronic parts
- Pulsed pressure mode (Split/Splitless): Instantly increased forefront pressure at injection minimizes the sample dispersion to provide significant sensitivity
- Various detectors with superior sensitivity available
More Than Reliability
- Powerfully designed UPCs(Ultimate Pneumatic Control) to optimize carrier gas control to provide exceptional accuracy and precision (RT Repeatability SD < 0.0008 min)
- 15 heated zones to achieve optimized thermal stability for each module (Temperature Stability < ±0.01℃)
- Ultra-high-speed motor to speed up the oven cooling downtime for improved productivity (450℃→50℃: < 3.8 min)
More Than Solution
- Various dedicated analyzers fully configured (Up to 9 UPCs) for food, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and environmental application field by supporting numerous standard methods such as ASTM D1945, ASTM D2163, ASTM D4059, ASTM D4815/5580, ASTM D5623, ASTM D6730, ASTM D7823 and ASTM D8071
- Extended inlet pressure range (~150 psi)
- Safe use of Hydrogen as a carrier gas for superior productivity and sensitivity by H2 leak sensor
- SmartFlow Kit for backflush, 2D GC, or heart-cut application to optimise analytical efficiency in multiple ways
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - The Movement Towards More Comprehensive Testing of Mycotoxins in Cannabis - Addressing proper HACCP implementation - Micropatterning: The art of micro-controlling...
View all digital editions
Jan 23 2021 Digital Event
Jan 26 2021 Virtual event
Feb 23 2021 Cologne, Germany
Feb 28 2021 Virtual event
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China