Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
eConference on Pushing the limits in mass spectrometry
Jul 01 2011 Read 2462 Times
Join scientists from around the globe for this FREE interactive eConference to hear from industry experts about the latest mass spectrometry technologies and applications.
This FREE eConference on mass spectrometry brings together a panel of leading scientists who will provide insights into their ongoing research on
* Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology, Tuesday, July 12, 2011
* Food and Environmental Research, Wednesday July 13, 2011
* Omics and Biomarker Research, Thursday July 14, 2011
* Pharmaceutical Research and development, Friday July 15, 2011
You will see new workflows and hear groundbreaking results in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Learn from leading experts
* Participate in live interactive Q&A panel discussions with scientists
* Networkwith industry leaders in mass spectrometry in real time
* Download valuable application information
Join in to learn how to push the limits in mass spectrometry. >>REGISTER<<
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland