Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
eConference on Pushing the limits in mass spectrometry
Jul 01 2011
Join scientists from around the globe for this FREE interactive eConference to hear from industry experts about the latest mass spectrometry technologies and applications.
This FREE eConference on mass spectrometry brings together a panel of leading scientists who will provide insights into their ongoing research on
* Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology, Tuesday, July 12, 2011
* Food and Environmental Research, Wednesday July 13, 2011
* Omics and Biomarker Research, Thursday July 14, 2011
* Pharmaceutical Research and development, Friday July 15, 2011
You will see new workflows and hear groundbreaking results in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Learn from leading experts
* Participate in live interactive Q&A panel discussions with scientists
* Networkwith industry leaders in mass spectrometry in real time
* Download valuable application information
Join in to learn how to push the limits in mass spectrometry. >>REGISTER<<
In this Edition Articles - Applications of Newly Developed 2.7 μm Porous Graphitic Carbon Particles in U/HPLC - Improve sensitivity and decrease matrix effects in pesticide residue analysis...
View all digital editions
Oct 20 2021 Online
Oct 26 2021 London, UK
Oct 26 2021 Moscow, Russia
Oct 27 2021 Virtual event
Oct 31 2021 Philadelphia, PA, USA