F-DGSi LCMS N2 Generator
Jan 30 2019 Read 640 Times
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, ensuring that your laboratory is ready for the future.
Unique and intelligent operator interface with remote access
F-DGSi has taken huge steps to improve the functionality of its LCMS N2 generators.
We have re-designed its core range of LCMS N2 gas generators and implement a series of unique features, such as, remote monitoring, diagnostics, remote start –stop though our intelligent touch screen controls and end user benefits, making our LCMS N2 range, the most complete one and the best in the market.
Our LCMS Nitrogen gas generators are quieter, more efficient, technically advanced in terms of safeguards and offer the user more functionality in control than anything else on the market
We also offer both PSA and Membrane technology depending on the application and end user preference
The flow rate range allows single or multiple instruments to be supplied.
You will have the most diversified and complete portfolio in gas generators of all competitors.
IQ/OQ documentation, full service support from specification to physical installation on site, as well as the on-going preventative maintenance of the entire package, provide complete peace of mind when using any F-DGSi products
Features and Benefits
- HMI touch screen technology: to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressure and status of the unit
- Auto start
- Built in with air compressor with quiet operation
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Energy saving mode: enables the compressor to switch off when N2 supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port for remote diagnostics
- We feel confident that we offer the best gas generators on the market.
- F-DGSi: The partnership that keep the Gas Flowing.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Mobile Affinity Sorbent Chromatography Of Proteins - Integration of MS and UV Data for Peak Tracking in HPLC Method Development - VMXm takes its First Users 'wher...
View all digital editions
Apr 23 2019 Moscow, Russia
Apr 30 2019 Chicago, IL, USA
Apr 30 2019 Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK
May 05 2019 St. Louis, MO, USA
May 13 2019 Fort Worth, Tx, USA