F-DGSi New Calypso LCMS N2 Generators
Mar 18 2019 Read 384 Times
F-DGS i has taken huge steps to improve the functionality of its Calypso LCMS N2 generators series.
A series of unique features and end user benefits have been implemented, making the LCMS N2 range the most comprehensive and the best in the market.
The Calypso LCMS Nitrogen gas generators are quieter, more efficient, technically advanced in terms of safeguards, and offer users more functionality than any other product on the market.
The LCMS N2 generator series offers different flow rates and the built in air compressor is optional.
Features and Benefits
- N2 flow rate available: 15, 25,35, 64 L/min at 8 bar
- Combined N2 /air flowrate available to meet the requirement of flow, purity, pressure on AB Sciex LCMS, Shimadzu LCMS, Bruker LCMS and Perkin Elmer LCMS
- Intelligent colour touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- High nitrogen pressure up to 8 bar (116 psi)
- Option of integral oil free air compressor in option
- Quiet, thanks to the soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST):
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fitted with wheels
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Mobile Affinity Sorbent Chromatography Of Proteins - Integration of MS and UV Data for Peak Tracking in HPLC Method Development - VMXm takes its First Users 'wher...
View all digital editions
Apr 30 2019 Chicago, IL, USA
Apr 30 2019 Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK
May 05 2019 St. Louis, MO, USA
May 13 2019 Fort Worth, Tx, USA
May 14 2019 Oklahoma, USA