F-DGSi New Calypso LCMS N2 Generators
Mar 18 2019 Read 1208 Times
F-DGS i has taken huge steps to improve the functionality of its Calypso LCMS N2 generators series.
A series of unique features and end user benefits have been implemented, making the LCMS N2 range the most comprehensive and the best in the market.
The Calypso LCMS Nitrogen gas generators are quieter, more efficient, technically advanced in terms of safeguards, and offer users more functionality than any other product on the market.
The LCMS N2 generator series offers different flow rates and the built in air compressor is optional.
Features and Benefits
- N2 flow rate available: 15, 25,35, 64 L/min at 8 bar
- Combined N2 /air flowrate available to meet the requirement of flow, purity, pressure on AB Sciex LCMS, Shimadzu LCMS, Bruker LCMS and Perkin Elmer LCMS
- Intelligent colour touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- High nitrogen pressure up to 8 bar (116 psi)
- Option of integral oil free air compressor in option
- Quiet, thanks to the soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST):
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fitted with wheels
F-DGSi was referenced in the following research papers
Feb 27 2021 Read 69 Times
In This Edition Articles - Expanding the Boundaries of Light Scattering for Macromolecules - Electrostatic Charges and Their Effects on Weighing - How the world’s most advanced analytical...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event
Mar 22 2021 Digital event
Apr 14 2021 Tokyo, Japan
Apr 20 2021 Virtual event