F-DGSi New Calypso LCMS N2 Generators
Mar 18 2019 Read 701 Times
F-DGS i has taken huge steps to improve the functionality of its Calypso LCMS N2 generators series.
A series of unique features and end user benefits have been implemented, making the LCMS N2 range the most comprehensive and the best in the market.
The Calypso LCMS Nitrogen gas generators are quieter, more efficient, technically advanced in terms of safeguards, and offer users more functionality than any other product on the market.
The LCMS N2 generator series offers different flow rates and the built in air compressor is optional.
Features and Benefits
- N2 flow rate available: 15, 25,35, 64 L/min at 8 bar
- Combined N2 /air flowrate available to meet the requirement of flow, purity, pressure on AB Sciex LCMS, Shimadzu LCMS, Bruker LCMS and Perkin Elmer LCMS
- Intelligent colour touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- High nitrogen pressure up to 8 bar (116 psi)
- Option of integral oil free air compressor in option
- Quiet, thanks to the soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST):
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fitted with wheels
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - The Purification of Crown Ether Samples by a Quaternary Solvent Flash Chromatography System - New Wettable Phase Thrives in Water - Reduced Surface Activity...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2020 Guanghzou, China
Mar 01 2020 Chicago, IK, USA
Mar 04 2020 Beijing, China
Mar 05 2020 New Delhi, India
Mar 11 2020 Guangzhou, China