Automatic Solvent Evaporator Incorporating a HMI Touch Panel and Gas Generator
Sep 07 2020 Read 1367 Times
Automate sample concentration with T.C.S™ Pro
T.C.S™ Pro is automated total sample concentration system incorporating an evaporator with a HMI touch panel and a gas generator.
T.C.S™ Pro can complete sample concentration, unattended by a lab researcher, and the instrument offers versatility as it covers a variety of test tubes sizes and we can even customise a test tube block.
T.C.S™ Pro can prevent unnecessary gas consumption by controlling the gas supply of 48 individual nozzles independently with on/off buttons. Precise gas flow rate for each nozzle, and the stably descending nozzles can result in high reproducibility of your sample concentration.
Benefits at a glance include:
- One integrated system featuring an evaporator, hood function and a gas generator
- Fully automated concentration system controlled by a HMI software (Pro model only)
- Up to 48 sample concentration
- Independent gas supply for each nozzle
- 5-way gas blowing nozzle drying the condensed solvent vapour on the inner wall of test tubes
- Aluminium test tube block with heating function (Ambient ~80℃)
- Easy observation of the progress of sample concentration through slit of the test tube block
- Easily replaceable test tube block depending on the sizes of test tubes
- Production of customised test tube block covering a variety of tube shapes or volumes
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - The Movement Towards More Comprehensive Testing of Mycotoxins in Cannabis - Addressing proper HACCP implementation - Micropatterning: The art of micro-controlling...
View all digital editions
Dec 08 2020 Beijing, China
Dec 08 2020 VIrtual event
Dec 09 2020 Tokyo, Japan
Dec 09 2020 Virtual event
Dec 13 2020 Virtual event