Feb 15 2018 Read 937 Times
In collaboration with famous gas chromatography companies, LNI Swissgas is proud to introduce the new ST line of Hydrogen and Hydrogen-air generators,
LNI-Swissgas generators uses Polymer Membrane Technology (PEM) for Hydrogen production compatible in terms of flow, pressure and purity, with all types of gas chromatographic detectors (FID / NPD / TCD / MS)
The ST series provides several exclusive technical features:
- Space saver in the laboratory with 8 cm width
- No Maintenance with a dynamic deionising system
- Automatic water loading
- Total microprocessor control with standard bidirectional diagnostics for immediate technical support.
- Operational safety sensors: leak detection, monitoring of the Hydrogen leak inside the GC and Earthquake sensor
- Patented electronic gas liquid separator to avoid the well-known problems of the mechanical versions
- Possibility to connect up to 10 units in parallel for a greater production of Hydrogen at limited costs.
- Use of components tested for years and present on the world market with excellent references.
Click here for further information regarding LNI Swissgas products.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Using Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR) to Track Free Radicals in the Environment - Determining Hazardous Substances at Arm’s Length - Column Technology for...
View all digital editions
Sep 25 2018 Kielce, Poland
Sep 27 2018 Manchester, UK
Oct 02 2018 Utrecht, Holland
Oct 09 2018 Gothenburg, Sweden
Oct 10 2018 Yangon, Myanmar